NAUI Instructor looking to get out there!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psiborg1812

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am a NAUI Instructor who has 3 years of experience working with students and certifying divers. I am living in Arlington, Texas and am graduating from UT Arlington in May. I taught at UT Arlington for 2 years and tarted my own independent certification company, Paradigm Scuba. I have working knowledge of compressors, regulators, BCD's and understand the basic and some advanced care for most scuba gear. I have experience training and managing a small staff of 3-5 people, and managing classes of up to 15 students. Being based, in Texas I do not have a lot of experience crewing a boat, but am familiar with all the regulations and procedures. I am looking to get out of the USA and find work as a boat crewman, instructor, shop manager, or combo of all three. Being a single young man, I am very flexible with location and working hours.

If anyone thinks I would be a good fit for them, please PM me or email me at psiborg1812@gmail.com!

Thanks!
Travis

Paradigmscuba.com
Universityscuba.org

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom