NAUI Log book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FM1520

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
When I got certified through NAUI a logbook was included in the package I had to buy. Its almost filled and want to buy another logbook but I can't seem to find this particular one. Any idea where I can get another one?

Thanks

Attachments

• NAUI logbook.pdf
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,081
You should be able to buy some kind of replacement from a NAUI shop, If you can't have a look online for appropriate log book page, make your own pages based on the NAUI ones, or scan the last double page, and duplicate it, so you can print out a copy to add to your logs.

Most NAUI shops will have one.

Don't be afraid to look at other logbooks as well. It might even be easier to write your logs on plain 5.5" X 8.5" paper and house it in a small binder such as this one (Made by Trident):
41GTFUuZKNL._AA300_.jpg

They also make premade dive log pages. It'll save you in the long run from having to tote several log books in the future.

depends on which one was included in the package, most are the small white training and logbook (now the passport and training logbook). You may want to upgrade now, check with your local NAUI dive shop.

Back
Top Bottom