NAUI Rescue w/ CPR & DAN O2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have some interest for a Rescue class in August. Need a couple more to make it interesting. (Hard to rescue yourself!) If anyone is interested drop me a PM and I'll send you the info.

Renee, I just need my CPR and O2 renewed .... if I could tag along for that portion, great. If you need a victim .... heheheheheheh! :wink:

SFLDiver:
Renee, I just need my CPR and O2 renewed .... if I could tag along for that portion, great. If you need a victim .... heheheheheheh! :wink:

Victim? Maybe .... but no laughing while they are dragging your "lifeless" body over the transom and trying to do mouth-to-mouth at the same time! Ask Marvel - being a victim is just that!

CPR & O2 renewal - see PM

I'm just sure they'd love a 220 lb victim .... yah, uh-huh! :wink:

SFLDiver:
I'm just sure they'd love a 220 lb victim .... yah, uh-huh! :wink:

I had ScubaKat11 (my 14 yr old tiny daughter) paired up with my largest student for all the inwater rescue skills. It was amazing how well she did.

You don't think I'd make it easy on my own daughter, do you? :D

Al

I think its in the instructor manual - pair the smallest student with the biggest for the final boat skills!

I know that I had a 6'6", 250lb manatee for my class! Thank God there was some serious chop that day and the boat bobbed down far enough to just drop his a-- right onto the platform! We all find a way when the adraline is rolling.

PM responded to!

WooHoo! This will be a fun class! Just need 1 more victim (whoops - meant student!)

PLEASE! James just pointed out that I'll have to tow him around! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom