NAUI Skin Diver Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimmysdevoted

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been hunting and hunting for the information on the NAUI Skin Diver course. Aftre I complete it I want to go into the instructor phase.
The website keeps freezing and sooooo
I would like to know if anyone has taken it?

j

I have been hunting and hunting for the information on the NAUI Skin Diver course. After I complete it I want to go into the instructor phase.
The website keeps freezing and sooooo
I would like to know if anyone has taken it?

j

Do you literally mean "NAUI Skin Diver" course or are you substituting Skin Diver as am old term for SCUBA diving?

Many people born in the 1950s and 1960s mention Skin Diving when they really mean SCUBA diving. Skin diving utilized a mask, fins and snorkel while SCUBA diving utilizes a mask, fins, SCUBA cylinder (air tank) and a regulator.

I know NAUI has a "Skin diver" course since I know a person who was a NAUI DiveMaster and Skin Diving instructor before he became a NAUI SCUBA instructor.

yes, the NAUI SKIN DIVER COURSE.
I never confuse archaic terms for other terms.
I want to go on to be a Skin Diver Instructor as well.

j

I think rapidiver used to list NAUI skin-diving instructor in his profile. You might PM him.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom