Nauticam NA-550 for Canon Rebel T2i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you had any other trouble? We have one of these in stock right now and one of my best customers is in love with it. I like it too but after reading your posts I am curious. Any advice? All these new housings look great sitting on the shelf, but we have sold a few of the Sea and sea systems for t2i and no problems what so ever. The nauticam looks slicker and has a few more features so Tigershark please pm me if you have any other good or bad to add
Thanks in advance

Hollywoodivers - other than the two listed problems, I haven't had any others. I now consider it a robust housing, and dive with it 2-3 times per week, on average. If Nauticam comes up with a housing for the Canon 5D MK III, I'll probably buy it....

Today was dive #133 for the housing. Assuming I take an average of 80 photos per dive, that puts the housing total at ~11,000 shots. Today, the shutter release spring broke while underwater. By manually moving the shutter release control lever back and forth between shots, I was able to continue shooting. This housing is now 10 months old. Back for service again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom