Nautilus Socorro April 6-14 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there
I booked a liveaboard trip to the Socooro Islands on the Nautilus, from 6 to 14 April 2015.
Is there anybody else from Scubaboard forum going on this trip?
I'm so excited and can't wait to jump into the water in the pacific ocean :wink:
hi i m looking to book my socorro in april with nautilus. How s your trip this year with nautilus? Do u get some whales and lots of hammer?

hi i m looking to book my socorro in april with nautilus. How s your trip this year with nautilus? Do u get some whales and lots of hammer?

It was a great trip. We had great Manta action. For the whales you have to make your own luck between dives. I was the lucky one with 5 jumps with the Humpbacks during the trip (4 of them it was just me). A group of us had a jump with a mom and her calf in a bay. We were rushed a bit because we were called back for the next dive and we spooked her, otherwise you can sometimes get a mom and calf to hang out for a good amount of time. As far as the hammerheads, we did not have great luck compared to other trips I have been on to Socorro - we saw a few.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom