Need a Dive Buddy - in FL 10th-22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sparg93

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I decided to make the treck from the wonderfully cold northeast to the warm waters of Florida.

Last week i was in a quary and at 70ft, it was 48 degrees...yes, 48 degrees!

So, I have a full set of dive gear and planned on renting tanks/weights from a local place....but I need a buddy for a few days I'm down there. Anyone interested??

I will have a car, so getting around is no problem...I'm staying in Sarasota.

Right now during the week is when I'm free, weekends are pretty booked.

Please let me know if you're interested, I'd love to dive with some new friends.

-Craig

I can probably play hookie from work a day during the week for some diving. Let me know.

Thanks.
J.R.

What kind of diving are you looking for?

I'm up for any type of diving...anything that will get me in the water and viewing new things! I'm confident in the water, but still new, so I'm limited from certain types (penetration, caves, etc)

I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon, let me know a day that works for you guys and hopefully we can put something in the calendar.

Here is my cell: 732 299 8344

-Craig

If your staying in Sarasota you can dive in Venice for some shark teeth. There are quite a few different areas to dive at. I know the viz has not been to good lately. Hopefully that will change.

that would be pretty cool, i'm always up for something new!!

I had a job come up at the last minute and it needs to get finished. Can't do the week thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom