Need a dive buddy in Jupiter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am planning to dive with Jupiter Dive Center on Sunday 20th of June and was wondering if anyone would be up for a 3 tank Sunday dive? Never dived in Jupiter and I am really looking forward to it :D

I am out of town that weekend, otherwise, would have been happy to hook up: one good thing about JDC is a dive master goes down with each dive. If you don't find a buddy, just stick close to the dive master. I seldom have a pre-arranged buddy when I dive with JDC. Have fun and enjoy the diving

Send a PM to Jupitermermaid, she dives with them all the time.

Unfortunately, lots of us who may have wanted to join you will be in Key Largo at ITK.

Reef dives? Wreck dives? How deep?

I've been wanting to try Jupiter. I may be able to make it!

My wife and I are on that trip.

You will like Jupiter. It's a little deeper than West Palm, but you get to see more big animals. You don't need a buddy. There will be several people diving with the divemaster that you can join.

Reef dives? Wreck dives? How deep?

I've been wanting to try Jupiter. I may be able to make it!

I have no preference because the JDC website states that they will choose the bets dive site depending on the weather. According to their site the first dive would be around 100, second 80 and third 60. Approx

If you could make it that would be great!

All I can say is better to be looking for a dive buddy in Jupiter than looking for one in:rofl3::rofl3: Uranus

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom