Need Advise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi and congratulations on your divemaster class! You cant go wrong with any Oceanic gear. But personally I would go with the Veo 180Nx versus the Veo 100Nx. For the $40.00USD difference with the two computers, the Veo 180Nx features an Ocean-Glo back light (great for night diving), it logs 24 dives versus 12, it has temperature display and you have the option of downloading your dives with hardware (that is additional.) So it is quite a bit of bells & whistles for $40.00. Good Luck!

Cathy

visibilityunlimited:
Hi and congratulations on your divemaster class! You cant go wrong with any Oceanic gear. But personally I would go with the Veo 180Nx versus the Veo 100Nx. For the $40.00USD difference with the two computers, the Veo 180Nx features an Ocean-Glo back light (great for night diving), it logs 24 dives versus 12, it has temperature display and you have the option of downloading your dives with hardware (that is additional.) So it is quite a bit of bells & whistles for $40.00. Good Luck!

Cathy

$100 difference in MSRP, however dealers do differ....

visibilityunlimited:
$50.00 MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price)
$40.00 MAP (Minimum Advertising Price)
:wink:

Cathy

You'll have your new price list very soon.....:D

I already buy my regulator and BC and it really work for me. For the dive computer is
my later budget...I need to pay my divemaster school fees first

sorry guy I change my ID but still a same person.
cerich you are great.

I did read a complain about Veo dive computer that the push button easy to damage
and it reset itself..

thanks visibilityunlimited.. I will look into veo180..

Back
Top Bottom