Need Dive Buddies! Cozumel November 9, 2004.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azisme

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

I am looking for divers to share a private charter in Cozumel on November 9, 2004. I will be on the NCL Dream, November 7-14. The ship docks in Cozumel at 10:00. I would like to get three dives in while there. I have contacted several operators that say they can accommodate us. The cost would be in the $80-$100 range for 3 tanks, and we can pick where we want to go.

If you are on the same ship and are interested, please let me know ASAP. Some of the operators are booked up already. If you want to explore diving options in Roatan and/or Cancun, I am game for that too.

Steve

Don't settle for the cruise ship dive excursion. Let’s go 1st class!

I'm on the same ship. My husband and I can't commit at this point because our 13 year old daughter is just starting her OW classes and she'll be going with us. I do however, know there is another couple looking to team up for a private charter. I'll ask my husband for their e-mail. They are on the cruise critic board.

NCL uses Anthony's Key Resort in Rhoatan. We went on the same itinerary last year with them on the Wind. :wink:

Whoops! My husband recognized your ID and you're the same couple. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom