Need help finding a group dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can find a lot of group trips right here on SB as both dive shops and individuals like myself will post group trips from time to time. We have a really friendly group of divers that get together a couple of times a year and do our own group trips. We always take the free spots we earn as a group along with possible commission money and discount everyones price so we all pay the same thing and you don't pay for someone to go for free. Sometimes those discounts can really add up. We are going to the Socorro Islands this November and instead of paying the retail price of $3295, we are all going for $2795 so that's a $500 savings. Land based trips we can usually save around $200 or more per person.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I would be glad to let you know about any trips we have planned for the future.

You'll be welcome on most liveaboards and usually taken in by one of the groups that forms. There is usually a range of skills and experience. The Pacific is waiting for you as well, but next trip.

We have a group trip going to Puerto Aventuras in Mexico in December. There are about 18 or so people, a mixture of divers and non-divers. The reef diving there is lovely, and you also have the cenotes, which are a unique experience AND an option if you get weathered in from the ocean. The trip is based out of an all-inclusive resort, the Catalonia, which is very pleasant.

You can see the information on my husband's website at belowandbeyond.biz. We'd love to have you!

hi smaucere. Come to the Philippines and I can organise your dive trips around the Islands. I'm sure the wife enjoy the tropics as well. WIN-WIN! :)

In Portugal we already have date trips and prices for 2015.

We are organizing diving trips in Portugal, from middle of Spring until
beginning of autumn - periods in which the outside and water
temperatures are still good but the diving and hotel prices are a bit
cheaper.

We pick the divers at airport, transport them between diving centers and
hotels and on last day drop at airport*. Some of the diving spots are:
Berlengas (center of Portugal), Sesimbra, Arrabida (these 2 near lisbon)
and Algarve.

Please take a look at the website for more information - Outdoor Adventure Sports in Portugal - Home

* depending on the flight day, the last trasfer from hotel to airport may be done by the hotel

We hope to see some of you under portuguese waters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom