Need help from a diver. Reward offered.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great job. I'm still curious- unless I overlooked it, I never figured out what the aluminum thing actually is/was. Some kind of wing for a boat?

Here ya go:

I will answer a private question publicly here because it's a legitimate question. No legal issues involved whatsoever. What I lost is a piece of my skyski. I failed to put in the retaining pin before throwing it in the water for a ride today. You can see what a skyski is here -
skyski.com (sorry, the forum won't let me paste the actual link because I'm a newbie!) The aluminum T-Bar and wings separated from the board. Sadly aluminum doesn't float well. So it's just a piece of watersports gear that I own and would like to have back.

main_pic2.jpg

I didn't have a lift bag on me at the time and was close to shore so I just swam to shore with it. There was too much traffic for me to ascend where I found it. I then surface swam with it back to my boat. I was lucky... I usually have my lift bag on me but this was my third dive of the day and it must have fallen off my bc when I was switching tanks out. I found it later in my boat. The boats and jetskis were whizzing past my diver down floats... i guess they don't know you are supposed to stay 100 feet or so away from them. Oh well...
You gotta love it. Glad every thing worked out.

That's awesome redwing!

If your still up for an early am labor day weekend were bringing our gear!

Heck yeah Road Guy! Does your boat have gps on it? I've got a map with gps coordinates to underwater structures....

Well done:clapping: Glad to hear that it turned out well in the end!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom