Need some US Divers and Sherwood parts.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tm530

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a source for a parts/service kit for an older Sherwood 2000 regulator (kind of like a really old Brut). I am also looking for a source for US Divers/Aqualung parts/service kits for some older Conshelf 14 regulators. I would much rather buy the complete kit then try to get each individual part.
Let me know if you have any leads.

I am also looking for a newer copy of the Aqualung/US Divers parts list (a photocopy would due). This is the one that has the full detailed pics of all of their regs and the part numbers listed with them. I would like to find a listing of the part numbers for all of their service/parts kits so I could try and just order them by part number.
Thanks for the help in advance.
Tom

TM530,
Amron Int. has a breakdown of the conshelf series on their
web site,but I believe they are a wholesale distributor so
they will only sell to you.Try Marvel or Divers Supply in Gretna,
LA. they might be able to help.They mainly sell commercial gear.
Ray

TM530,
Forget Amron cant access the exploded view.The others may be able to help?
Ray

I have my repair certificate on file at Mar-Vel, so they'll sell me parts. It's just tough getting the correct 6 digit part numbers for the full parts kit. I would rather buy the kits complete then piecing together individual parts...
I'll keep looking.
Tom

Hi,
I would love to be able to get an exploded view of my LX or XLC. how can I obtain one, at least, for education pursposes to see whats INSIDE a typical AL reg?

Your second stage uses parts that are still available through your LDS. The first stage is obsolete BUT there is an optional piston that will fit and convert your antique first stage into one that uses modern day seats, (and o rings).
I know you hate to part with your old 2000. I still use mine for deco bottles and it still breathes great.
Norm

Hi

You can find all your o-rings at any good o-ring supplier in your city, sherwood uses all standard o-ring sizes. They may even be able to provide you with diaphrams and teflon seats etc. Please keep in mind that we technicians who have graduated from a technican school have taken years to pefect our regulator repair techniques and I suggest you take your regulator to a facility to have it overhauled, that way you have some recourse if something goes wrong. One day inservice programs given to scuba shop operators, does not give you a rating of technician.

Good luck

Scuba Technician

Diving Technologies

I have the AL service manuals for:

Titan 1st stages

XLC 2nd stages

LX 2nd stages

Anyone seeking them send me a private message with your e-mail address - but, these PDF files are too large for Hotmail or Yahoo addresses.

...I've been rebuilding US Divers/Aqua-Lung, Poseidon, Sherwood, Dacor, Mares(AMF!) and ScubaPro regulators since 1986. Thanks for making the assumption that I wasn't one of your royal "we".

By the way Gang, I'm still looking for parts kits for these 2 regs. I would be most thankful for any help.
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom