Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Testers, real world user reviews of your D720 would be nice. Not much info, zero reviews (?). Interested in this light but at asking price it's a big ask to buy on faith alone. Thank you.
Hello, D720 doesn't need testers. We only need D530 red light, D550, D560, D530V, SD03, D520 dive lights testers. :)

I'm interested in testing the Orcatorch D530 UV dive light. I have both a Diving Instagram Thablackmanta, My Youtube is Blackmanta diving
That's great! I will contact you to test. 👍

I’m headed to Bonaire in 4 weeks, if a D530 red light review is still needed.
OK, we still need D530 red light testers. :) I will contact you to test.

I have a couple of D900V lights and the brass pins within the magnetic charging pigtail have all corroded and no longer make contact with the charging ends of my lights. It seems that salt water, electricity and delicate brass springs don't mix too well. Where and how can I purchase two of these pig-tails?

Screenshot 2023-11-17 162956.jpg

I have a couple of D900V lights and the brass pins within the magnetic charging pigtail have all corroded and no longer make contact with the charging ends of my lights. It seems that salt water, electricity and delicate brass springs don't mix too well. Where and how can I purchase two of these pig-tails?

View attachment 811211
Did you buy the orcatorch D900V on Amazon? If so, please provide the Amazon order number so that I can provide you with satisfactory after-sales service. :D

Hi OrcaTorch, I just ordered a D630 ver. 2.0 as my primary dive light and is anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Do a lot of cold water quarry and Great Lakes diving around Michigan and Ohio, USA. However, I am still short a backup handheld light, and would be interested in testing on of your lights for that, preferably one with red light filter or built in laser. I would of course do a valid video review and testimony.

Back
Top Bottom