Nekton Mona Island????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clementyn

Reaction score
ok, so the rorqual has been over at the new Mona Island itinerary for something like a month now. anyone have a trip report or know someone who has gone??

anyone seen a trip report on another reputable site???

i know some of the crew of the rorqual have been seen on the boards... any honest comments on the diving so far??? (feel free to pm me if you don't want it public - loved the so. bahamas itinerary and would be prone to repeat this if mona not as good :wink:...

particularly interested in the currents based on things i've read about that area of the carib in the past.

thanks,
lorien

clementyn:
ok, so the rorqual has been over at the new Mona Island itinerary for something like a month now. anyone have a trip report or know someone who has gone??
anyone seen a trip report on another reputable site???
thanks,
lorien

Go to http://groups.google.com/groups?q=rec.scuba+mona+nekton

If that link doesn't work, go to www.Google.com then click on "groups". Use search words "Nekton rec.scuba mona" and the stories will appear.

The Nekton fleet delivers a great value with a world class operation.

roatan man,

thanks for the link, just the kind of info i was looking for.

not sure why i didn't hit it in my google post, maybe it was before he posted it.

thanks again.
lorien

We were on the Rorqual's first trip to Mona in December. The crew is outstanding!
The dive sites vary--Mona and Monito are marvelous underwater topography. Magical. There are several great coral/sponge sites of Mona, also.
Be prepared for open ocean diving. Some strong current. Often 5 foot swells.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom