NELD 2nd Annual Lovells Island Trip, August 15-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One addition to the charter...if anyone wants to do the charter and not camp, Jim says he'll be leaving from and returning to his usual slip at the marina in East Boston. Anyone camping will be picked-up and dropped off at Lovell's. If we fill the boat, the cost will be $67 per diver. Normal BHDC charter fee is $80 per diver. See you there.

LobstaMan

Just a reminder, I have booked the BHDC boat for the 16th of August. If anyone is interested spots are still available(max of 6) and the cost will be $65 per diver(norm is $80). Also if you are on the island on the 16th, Jim will pick up/drop off there, otherwise, it will be at the East Boston shipyard marina. Dives will most likely be lobsters and/or scallops...depending. Contact me w/ a PM or give me a call @ 774-254-4750 ASAP if you want to join the fun.

Jimmie O/LobstaMan

At some point we should get together and coordinate our gear needs in order to minimize duplication.

Should be a great weekend....

At some point we should get together and coordinate our gear needs in order to minimize duplication.

Should be a great weekend....

Agreed, but I'm not sharing a tent with Yak. I hear that the lobster recipe he whips up gives him gas.:bomb:

LobstaMan

Three(3) spots left on the $65 charter on the 16th.

Jimmie O

mfalco and buknbul, please check your PM's.

Are you guys interested in the charter? I want to fill the boat ASAP and I'll open it up to divers who aren't camping soon.

LobstaMan

Back
Top Bottom