New Colors for Atomic B2, Z2 and Z2X - Red, Pink and Purple!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teck.boon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
atomic has new colors for their reg!

my gf wanted a pink reg, there wasnt much choices around, luckily i was pointed in the right direction and got to know about this!

i think atomic just started shipping them out this week. can ask your LDS to order them. its not on their website yet.

AtomicZ2Regulatorcolors.jpg

order thru the part numbers below:

COLOR KIT - B2 (COVER, ADJ. KNOB & EXHAUST DEFLECTOR)
02-0305-3P RED
02-0308-3P PINK
02-0309-3P PURPLE

COLOR KIT - Z2 (COVER, ADJ. KNOB & EXHAUST DEFLECTOR)
02-0407-3P RED
02-0408-3P PINK
02-0409-3P PURPLE

COLOR KIT - Z2X (COVER, ADJ. KNOB & EXHAUST DEFLECTOR)
02-0435-3P RED
02-0438-3P PINK
04-0439-3P PURPLE

hope this helps!

SWEET!!! In a few months I'm going to send my B2 in for service, so I think I'll ask them to do the red kit for me.

hello fnfalman. thanks for your input on helping me decide between the AIR 2 and the SS1 on the other thread.

yeah the red one looks good! i'll probably get that cos i'll be getting the red SS1 also. this new color kit made all the difference in my gear. was going to get the scubapro S600 for both of us cos they had color options that i want, now that the B2 has them, i think i'll get them instead! anyways,the other regs were a little of an overkill for my use actually. i just started diving and would probably not go anywhere far from warm waters.

hope your red one turns out great! :)

Now if you could only get them serviced more easily.

Fortunately for me, I live in California so Atomic isn't too far away, but I know what you mean. Atomic isn't as widely covered throughout the world as the more popular brands.

but its only like once every 2 years tops? their limited lifetime warranty isnt based on the service interval, is it? :confused:

Depends on how often you dive really. If I were doing say 200 or so salt water dives a year I don't think I'd wait that long.

:D

300-dives or 2-years service interval for Atomic regulators.

PS I took my Aqualung Titan LX backup set out to the swimming pool last night to check out a buddy's dive comp. Big difference in ease of breathing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom