New computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jordan:
We do need your help -- What should its name be????

I would call it the

Nitek7

since it handles 7 gas mixes ... or however many mixes it neds up handling

Jordan:
We do need your help -- What should its name be????

Could always go for the cheese factor..
Nitek-X - "The next Generation of Dive Computers"
Then add X1 X2 etc as revisions come out..

NITEK He ...become NItek She....better...:joke:

I am sure their new computer is way more than $1K based on their recent dry suit price. $1K has already been a min. price tag for a high profile computer in the market.

Then why not the Nitek Grand or Grande? Or the NiTek Mil for the EU crowd . . .

Maybe the KiloNitek

I have talked with a DR rep. at the dive show yesterday. There is no set up date for the new computer yet. It might be this coming summer though...

Hi,
Do you have some more details about this computer, I'm searching on the web, but do not find any information.

I should get a mCCR rebreather in spring, but do not have an adequate computer for it. In the begining I will use tables, but will certainly buy a computer in a near futur.

Thank you for any information you can supply.

Chears,
Liesbeth (Geneva)

liesbeth:
Hi,
Do you have some more details about this computer, I'm searching on the web, but do not find any information.

I should get a mCCR rebreather in spring, but do not have an adequate computer for it. In the begining I will use tables, but will certainly buy a computer in a near futur.

Thank you for any information you can supply.

Chears,
Liesbeth (Geneva)
I just heard about the Nike "new computer" is coming up, but I still waiting. I recommend VR3 C4 especially for OC and CCR, I have one love it so much satisfaction on it
Good luck!:popcorn:
Here the link Delta P VR3 http://www.vr3.co.uk/
Dive rite Express http://www.diveriteexpress.com/computers/

Oldpirate:
Money is burning a hole in my pocket. I waited a day too late to order a Nitek He. Is there anything in the $595 price range that's has all thes same features?

I just scored what I think may be the last HE anywhere- they had one sitting on a shelf in the back of my LDS. Got a great price on it, too!:D
The new critter sounds interesting. How 'bout calling it the "OCCR"? Or the "CCROC?"

Back
Top Bottom