NEW Cressi-Sub Edy II dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
this is a great dive computer. The watch-style dive computer has not seen water (never used). The list price according to LP is $555 who is selling it new for $499. They have a used one also for comparison.

Cressi-sub says: "The Edy II combines complete programmes for three different types of dives in one single instrument: 1- scuba diving (air or Nitrox) 2- technical diving (depth gauge and timer to a depth of 200 metres) 3- free diving.

Edy II is also an attractive, compact digital wristwatch. It has dual time zones, an alarm function and the display is back lit so that figures can be read even in poor lighting conditions." More can be found on:
Scuba Diving Computer.

Ready? In order to move it, I'm letting it go for $300 plus $10 for shipping and insurance. Contact me with any questions any time.

Attachments

• CIMG2258.jpg
    CIMG2258.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG2261.jpg
    CIMG2261.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 99
I am interested to make a purchase. I am from Malaysia. Will that be an issue?

hi and thanks for the email. I've shipped to Asia before. However, it is a bit more complex. Please feel free to email me on whodunit68@gmail.com with questions or comments and I'll do the best I can.
Thanks,
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom