New Dive Shop in Barrie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DT

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I heard there was another dive shop opening up in Barrier in some sort of shopping mall apparently this entrepreneur is an x employee of DiveCentral does anyone have any information.

Thanks

DT:
I heard there was another dive shop opening up in Barrier in some sort of shopping mall apparently this entrepreneur is an x employee of DiveCentral does anyone have any information.

Thanks

dive central is closing he is selling off stock and rental gear to other dive shops in the area

Well we all new that was going to happen eventually to big to fast and bad attitude will do it.:dork2::dork2:.

A very small amount of searching and i found it is Chris Sproule. The shop is called simcoe diving. Interesting DC announces closing less than a week after the new shop opens.

I heard that Chris Sproule is a paramedic and was a disapointed scuba instructor from Central who has ventured out on his own.

Yes, chris is a paramedic. He also did work at dc and i believe got his owsi through dc.

Chris completed his Instructor developement course through Learn to scuba dive at AquaSub Scuba Diving Centre located in Richmond Hill, Ontario PADI 5 Star IDC facility your one stop dive shop he also worked with us teaching few courses where he proved himself as a very competent instructor. Aquasub and Chris will be working together helping him to get his business on its way.
I wish him all the best.

Norbert Pietkiewicz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom