New Diver Checking In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QKRTHNU

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My wonderful Wife purchased an SSI Oper Water Diver course for me as an early anniversary gift.

I fly to FL in a couple of weeks to get certified. I can't wait! :)

I've got a lot of questions about diving. I'll hold off until after my classes though as I'm sure many will be answered and replaced with additional questions.

I look forward to joining the community here.

L8r,

QKRTHNU

Glad to have you among us. It's always great to watch a new diver gain experience and skills.
Enjoy,
Larry

Hi from a fellow newbie.

Bring on the questions...we'll all learn something.

Great interaction on this board. But beware the nasty trolls...

Welcome! If you love diving this is the place to be!:D

welcome to the board!

You find a wealth of great information being willingly shared by some very experienced divers.

I've got a lot of questions about diving. I'll hold off until after my classes though as I'm sure many will be answered and replaced with additional questions.

No question is a dumb one, so don't feel bashful. You might be surpriased with the responses.

welcome to the board QKRTHNU.....lots of questions and lots of answers here
:)

Welcome to the board. What part of Fl. are you coming to and what shop? Maybe I know them. Well welcome to the board. We had some SNOW here. yestarday. is that right.:bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom