New Diver from the Midwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

derekb

Reaction score
Greetings from Kansas City! I'm a new certified OW diver and I am enjoying this board immensely. All of my diving experiences have been here in the midwest, and I can't wait to get saltwater on my equipment! I look forward to sharing many experiences with everyone and learning as much as I can from each and every one of you.

derekb:
Greetings from Kansas City! I'm a new certified OW diver and I am enjoying this board immensely. All of my diving experiences have been here in the midwest, and I can't wait to get saltwater on my equipment! I look forward to sharing many experiences with everyone and learning as much as I can from each and every one of you.

Welcome to the board. I hope you have plenty of fun and many years of diving. We can't wait to get the saltwater OFF our equipment - if there is only one bit of cleaning I do without fail in my apartment and that is to rinse my dive equipment!! :lol:

derekb:

Welcome to diving, and to the board from a fellow Missourian! I live in Jefferson City and have been actively diving again for about 3 years now. So far I have done all of my diving at Table Rock, Beaver, and Bull Shoals but am looking forward very much to a trip to Cozumel in January, it will be my first saltwater experience also!

Good Diving,
Mike

Welcome to the Board! It is a great place to hang out. Where in KC - right or left hand side of the state line?

Becky

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles! :D

TJ

Welcome to SB. A good place to learn, enjoy and share.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
and to the underwater world :goldfish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom