New diver in Alabama!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definitely plan on taking the enriched/nitrox course next then probably the AOW course. I appreciate all the info everyone!
I'm not sure who you're doing your training with, but many of us give a discount if you do the nitrox course with another class such as OW or AOW. Almost all of my students do the nitrox course with one of those two classes since then the price is lower. Both the AOW classes I'll be doing at Dive Land next month have students doing their nitrox in conjunction.

I'll definitely keep that in mind, I could combine nitrox with my AOW, I'm waiting on my girlffriend as she wants to run the AOW course as well. It'll give me time to get a few more dives in between now and then :)

Hello everyone! I just completed my PADI Open Water Diver course and received my cert today, so excited to be joining the community and exploring the world more!

Planning on running through a number of the other PADI courses as well such as advanced, deep dive, enriched air, and the stress and rescue course, open to other recommendations as well!

I look forward to talking with folks and learning all I can! Have a great day all!
I dive and teach regularly at Blue Water Park in Pelham, AL.
  • They can do nitrox fills.
  • They do rent tanks and other gear.
  • They are open Fridays 10-5, Saturdays 9-6, and Sundays 9-5.
  • They will be closing for the season Nov 13, 2022.
Hit me up if you want some advanced classes. I teach everything on your list, plus OC & CCR tech, as well as cavern/cave.

max

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom