New diver, Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robotRevenge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
First time posting, normally I prefer to lurk. ~50 dives, although I do my best to swim in states with warmer water :). Recent AOW, and working on doing more diving and getting together a full set of kit.

And I guess I should mention, several of my dives are in the neutral buoyancy tank at the University of Maryland. Cleaning, robots, human factor research, oyster placement...its a fun mix of stuff.

Nice, I'm over on the eastern shore. Most of my dives these days are in Florida and Panama though.

And I guess I should mention, several of my dives are in the neutral buoyancy tank at the University of Maryland. Cleaning, robots, human factor research, oyster placement...its a fun mix of stuff.
Pretty interesting.

I dive for oysters in the bay a good bit.

And @RyanT says he's from MD... I think that's a lie. Good luck ever coming into contact with him. The best I can get is a picture every once in a while from somewhere tropic🤣🤣

Hello! I’m in DC and also prefer traveling to warmer water. Can you tell us a bit more about this very interesting neutral buoyancy tank and the HF research?

@rob.mwpropane, you might be the only one here who likes rolling around in "cold mud." :rofl3:
LOL! I think there's at least a few of us die hard cheap divers around here. Rolling around locally in "cold mud" every week beats waiting for my next NJ excursion to get blown out!!

You just need to man up, get a drysuit, and meet me in Annapolis for some oysters already!!! Almost game time, if you order one now you'll just make the cut for this season. Nothing quite like it.... unless you prefer pinky in the air in Panama:p

Welcome to SB, I'm a smidge southwest of you by Dulles Airport. Most of my diving is in North Carolina. Depending on where you are between DC and Baltimore, you likely have an amazing dive shop close to you - Submerged, Inc. in Rockville.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom