New Diver, New to ScubaBoard.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Troy G.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all. Troy from Hudson, WI here. I am a newly certified PADI Open Water Diver.

I was born in Florida, but grew up in South Louisiana on the Gulf of Mexico. I joined the US Army in 1986 and retired in 2007. I currently work as an operations supervisor for a medical company. I am married and have 2 children.

I'm looking forward to diving Lake Superior and many of the other fresh water lakes which this region has to offer. I also make it to South Florida and Mexico at least once a year and plan to take full advantage of diving opportunities during my visits.

My best experience in diving thus far was an early morning dive on the Mesoamerican Reef in Rivera Maya Mexico. I was amazed by the beauty and serenity the reef had to offer. The only wish I had at that moment in time was to wake up every morning and dive to start my day.

Hi Troy:)

Thank you for your service and welcome to Scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom