New DOG (DUI Owners Group) of the Week is AWESOME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
aggast.jpg

From left to right, back row Kathryn Arant, Karen Cleveland, James Young, Jennifer Bush, Michael Pinault, Oren Levstein, Chris Phinney
From left to right, front row Laurynn Evans, Sonya Tittle, Eric Bourque, Chantelle Blanchard

"It's unanimous - we LOVE DUI"

AGGAST (All Girls GUE All Star Team) met up for a weekend of Diving Goodness! We had friends from Seattle, Arizona, Florida, Ontario, and Quebec get together for some fun under the ice! This is our second meeting of the AGGAST team (the first one was in Seattle, with a few different friends: Laurynn, Kathryn, Karen, and I started it), and yes, we did allow some boys to join along!

They ALL LOVE their DUIs. Here is what they each have to say:

I love my DUI because I can stay warm and dry while I am ice diving, cave diving, deep wreck diving in Lake Washington, diving with Giant Pacific Octopus in Puget Sound, snorkeling with whale sharks, swimming with manatees, and feeding the fish at the Seattle Aquarium.

Thank you DUI!

Kathryn Arant

I love my DUI TLS350 because it is super flexible, keeps me dry and warm, plus the ZipSeals are so convenient. Dive it in the caves, dove it on my first ice diving trip, dive it in SoCal waters, local AZ lakes and even in 80 degree water in the ocean off the coast of Mexico....zip off for no gloves and zip on for dry gloves. I love it so much that in 2010 when it was time for a new one, I got the exact same one ...including the same color. I heart my DUI drysuit!!!

As a side note, I got my first DUI in 2003...and didn't need to replace it until 2010. Awesome suit!!

Karen Cleveland

My students and customers always ask me what type of exposure suit I wear in various environments and my answer is always my DUI TLS350. My DUI suits have kept me warm, dry and comfortable on over 1000 dives. Whether its wreck diving in Florida, cave diving in Mexico, teaching in the Great Lakes, and even ice diving, my first choice is always my DUI TLS350!

James `Vinnie` Young

I love my DUI TLS350 in Midnight Blue because the material is light for travel and dries relatively fast. The customer service has always been great and the company does bend over backwards to keep their customers happy. Thanks team DUI!

Jen Bush

I'm honored to become a DUI dog the second time around. It goes to show how much I love my DUI suits. My current FLXExtreme suit is an excellent fitting and sharp looking suit which allows for great range of motion and is tough as nails.
After more than a year and close to 250 dives, it still looks like brand new and is bone dry.

As a DUI Key Person, I'm proud to represent and promote the best drysuits around well knowing that no other manufacturer stands behind their suits as DUI.

Oren Levstein

I have tried other drysuits and nothing compares to my DUI TLS350 for fit, finish and comfort. DUI suits are the pinnacle of exposure protection. Definitely one of my favorite pieces of kit. Cheers!

Chris Phinney

I love my DUIs. I have had 3 DUIs and each and every one keeps me toasty warm and dry, every dive, every time. I've had the chance to comparison shop and every time I come back to DUI for their high quality and attention to detail.

Laurynn Evans

Boldly I go... in my Signature blue camo FLX Extreme! I love my DUI drysuit and DUI XM450 because it allows me to happily dive in any aquatic environment I choose to explore! This month it was a frozen Canadian quarry. It keeps me snuggly warm and also has a great fit, perfect for some hysterical post-dive dance moves with my buddies.

Sonya Tittle

I've been very happy with my TLS350 Signature drysuit. The fit is perfect, and the craftsmanship is noticeably higher than other drysuits I've owned. I'm able to dive comfortably with underwear from 100g to 400g without any compromise in mobility. I use it for ice diving, cave diving, and technical diving in a wide range of temperatures. The suit feels great both in the water and during the surface interval. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Eric Bourque

I love my TLS350! It was custom fit for me, and I love how lightweight the material is. It dries quickly, and is perfect for traveling! My DUI ROCKS! :eek:)

Chantelle Blanchard

I do most of my diving in rough conditions and cold water. I enjoy the fact that I can purchase a reliable drysuit, custom designed to meet my needs, backed up by great customer service. DUI rocks!

Steve Blanchard

aggast2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom