New DPV product - Needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously as for price, speed, weight, and durability....this is the best thing since sliced bread.

I think your website has very little info. Weight is 12 lbs and it's 5 lbs negatively buoyant, tell us about price and speed. What makes it durable?

Robert Meister is here in wa state, has a consulting buisness for the ocean and does treasure hunt and arch digs, he rents Phylls newt suit for some jobs.

He has a terrifc buisness mind on this type of stuff and loves all new Ideas.

ask robert to show you his video of his 55 foot dive boat down in the english channels, A tidal wave comes up Quick the divers are jumpin the boat in a hurry and this boat is going backwards then robert spins it around and out runs the tidal wave, it was amazing.

He loves any inventions for the future, might even invest himself.

Hi there,

Im new to this forum, and wanted to see if anyone could help me in my scuba project. I have a great DPV product, a Pegasus Thruster, and it destroys anything else on the market. Seriously as for price, speed, weight, and durability....this is the best thing since sliced bread. If anyone out there in scuba land could provide some advice, opinions or leads...it would be very helpful. I am currently looking for private investors to move forward with....

Pegasus Thruster

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/smilies/Standard Smiles/14.gif
:14:

Take a look, tell me what you think

nms

Bon chance with the product. :D

Most of the website is "under construction" and the "go back to main page" uses a forward pointing arrow located at the bottom left of the page. The arrow needs to point "back" and the standard navigation (i.e. use the MicroSauce Interknot Exploiter, NetScrape, etc.) button needs to be functional.

Same feedback as above and the recommendation that your video gets to the point faster. The music is lovely, the scenery nice, but in the end the specs.& implied benefits will sell the product.

X

Looks pretty neat. What's kind of runtimes do you get on a standard battery?

(Btw I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get cave-jacked :D)

Yes, some real specifications would be nice.

Speed, burn time, price for starters. Size - weight - depth rating.

All the best, James

I would be interested in something like this, It looks like it attaches to the camband on the tank.So you would need to come up with a model or adapter of some sort so it could be used with double tanks.
Yes burn time would be good to know too.

I'm very interested in this product for my girlfriend who has CP and doesn't have full use of her legs. I truely hope this product succeeds as I have thought about creating a very similar product but do not have the resources to do so. Any way you can give us specs?

More of a practical question, but how do you mount it on the tank and when? If it mounts before you on your gear it appears the end of the unit would extend well below the tank making it impossible to stand the tank up. If it mounts after you don you gear, how do you manage that solo or in the water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom