New DPV product - Needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool DPV... At US$2,500 a unit, i think it will hold its own against many established brands. Greatest asset is its weight and speed and the fact that you can change battery underwater....

Hope you can get the gadget into production soon.... I may consider one....

It's been done.

ROCKETcopy.jpg

I think the new DPV has a lot of potential for divers with disabilities. I wonder if any of the various organizations, such as DiveHeart, or Project Innerspace could help. Also, you might want to market the DPV to an existing company and sell the rights to them and let them produce it. Just some thoughts.

I would try the folks at Oceanic, they have the money and the business model already setup.

Hello All, I have seen these before at a Wounded Warrior Dive event that was held in the keys. It looked like it worked great, it moved some big guys around with ease..

I think I may know someone with more details on the units, will respond later....

It's been done.

ROCKETcopy.jpg

Man that is funny. Did Ken, you, or someone else make that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom