New from London, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's it!! I GOTTA get to london!!! :wink:

Don't know how I missed this Intro, but welcome to the Board. If you ever want to dive the southern California kelp forests with a seasoned vet, I may be your man (or at least dive buddy!).

im origionally from london.. moved to this hell hole about 3 months ago!

Welcome to the board. I love diving in Canada. Looking forward to another trip to either Kingston or Brockville. If you get a chance take a trip to Tobermory. Alittle cold but great diving.

drbill:
Don't know how I missed this Intro, but welcome to the Board. If you ever want to dive the southern California kelp forests with a seasoned vet, I may be your man (or at least dive buddy!).
Good research Doc :thumb:

Hi again Jo

Hi Jo from London Ontario. Welcome to the board and hopefully we see you around diving.

Tamas:
You guys do realize that the original thread was from 2003 - right?

He He He He:D

I was sort of wondering how the Join date was so old, the original messge mentioning just completing her OW, but her profile mentioned DM as her level.

Oh well better late than never.

Let me take cover first.....

:peepwalla

hahaha. :) I was wondering how this post came up, boy that was so long ago! Hello to everyone, thanks for all your messages, I have to say the best part of diving is meeting people, hope to meet you all in the water sometime, many many many places to dive in this big o' world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom