New GUE Cave I divers.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad you all got through it and I hope to be able to join you soon for some cave diving.....after I get down there and get it over with too. :D

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...
Having a Sam Adams right now and thinking about how I have no desire to go diving for quite a while :D.

Damn my fingers hurt...
Your Fingers hurt????

Im thinking either pull and glide, smacked too many times, or your team has a weird sense of humor.

Having a Sam Adams right now and thinking about how I have no desire to go diving for quite a while. Damn my fingers hurt...

By watching you and your team, I learned quite a bit.

I tried the mental telepathy thing with you guys, but it wasn't working.:)

Stacey

Yeah, we have a twisted sense of humor - which was the only way to get through something like that, but my fingers are killing me as well (pull and glide)

Ya I know how tose saore fingers are. After my cave course my fingers were bleeding and swollen.

So o-ring.....when you moving down here?

Man, you guys are fast. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! It was a blast, but I for one am glad its over. Like o-ring, I don't think I'm going to be in the water for awhile. I just got back to California about 2 hours ago, and all I want to do is go to sleep!

-M

No one took you guys to McDonalds for french fries:):)

Sounds like you need some Badger Balm for your poor fingerprintless pinkies............

mark3397 once bubbled...
....even the trip to Winn-Dixie at 10:30 at night to buy two tubes of K-Y and some banannas.
mark3397 once bubbled...
but my fingers are killing me as well (pull and glide)
:eek:

O-ring once bubbled...
Having a Sam Adams right now and thinking about how I have no desire to go diving for quite a while :D.

Damn my fingers hurt...
No way...You should have stuck around a few days and did some more dives!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom