New guy from SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HighLordGomer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just did our open water checkout dives this past weekend. Very happy with the SSI course and I can say enough good things about Neptune Dive and Ski in Augusta, GA. They take it very seriously and demand that you get everything done right while still being incredibly friendly and making it enjoyable.

I've done some looking around the forums here and have been impressed with how helpful people are. About to go make my post asking for mask recommendations.

Just did our open water checkout dives this past weekend. Very happy with the SSI course and I can say enough good things about Neptune Dive and Ski in Augusta, GA. They take it very seriously and demand that you get everything done right while still being incredibly friendly and making it enjoyable.

I've done some looking around the forums here and have been impressed with how helpful people are. About to go make my post asking for mask recommendations.
Welcome, and make sure to check out the Divers of Augusta (DOA) facebook group to keep up to date on who is diving and where locally!

Welcome! I was just in Augusta last week. I was telling my wife that there used to be dive shop in North Augusta 40+ years ago. I think it was Neptune. Dang I’m getting old.
Edit: It was in the present-day Highlander Pub building. I bought snorkel gear for Clark’s Hill when I was a teenager.

Welcome, and make sure to check out the Divers of Augusta (DOA) facebook group to keep up to date on who is diving and where locally!
Thanks! Found DOA while taking the class. Met Andy last weekend and going with them fir their second dive this Saturday. :)

Welcome! I was just in Augusta last week. I was telling my wife that there used to be dive shop in North Augusta 40+ years ago. I think it was Neptune. Dang I’m getting old.
Edit: It was in the present-day Highlander Pub building. I bought snorkel gear for Clark’s Hill when I was a teenager.
Cool, I didn't know that. I did know that Ron and company/family bought it some years ago. Great people!

I

Hi Lord Gomer, I also am new to scubaboard and am looking for divers in the Charleston SC area.I am a fair weather diver June through September except when I travel. If you want to do some diving this season please look me up. Take care, Paul

Back
Top Bottom