Suggestion New Hampshire and Vermont are not in New England!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
7millimeter

7millimeter

Contributor
Reaction score
In the description for the "New England Lobsta Divahs," the states of Vermont and New Hampshire are not listed as part of the region. This makes me feel sad. :sad_2:

As a Connecticut resident, I am used to my state being excluded from the New England club. Usually our state's high number of New York sports fans is given as a reason. I can see the logic in that to a certain extent. I can see no reason to omit New Hampshire and Vermont. It's an outrage!

Green_Manelishi:
Even concealed? Obviously I don't visit VT very often. What about non-residents?
Yes...Places such as Hospitals are posted no carry...

Well don't try to come to VT via Canada or MA and bring a firearm...they are both very draconian...

dpbishop:
They definition of 'Yankee' depends on where your from.

If you're not from America, anyone who is is a Yankee.
If you are, anyone north of the Mason/Dixon line is a Yankee
If you're north of the Mason/Dixon line a Yankee is someone from New England
If you're from New England a Yankee is someone from Vermont or New Hampshire
If you're from Vermont or New Hampshire a Yankee is someone from the Green Mountains who eats peas for breakfast. with a knife.
:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Wait a minute I resemble those remarks...:D :D :D

When I logged onto ScubaBoard this morning, I saw:

"Lobsta Divahs do it for the claws. This chapter includes Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont."

Yes! Thanks SB for reuniting New England divers.

Back
Top Bottom