new Immigration Hotline (BID)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you are correct Andy, regrettably you got caught in some SNAFU. But just to point out that if you have an ACR_I it means you live here permanently and must pay for the "privilege" to leave and come back hence ECC. If you don't have ACR-I means you are tourist which has different requirments

I think you are correct Andy, regrettably you got caught in some SNAFU. But just to point out that if you have an ACR_I it means you live here permanently and must pay for the "privilege" to leave and come back hence ECC. If you don't have ACR-I means you are tourist which has different requirments

That's not correct (now).

Any foreigner staying more than 59 days must get an ACR-I card.

That includes tourist visas, at second extension and/or first extension (assuming new rules on longer extensions)

I have an ACR I card in my pocket right now and I'm not a resident or anything out of the normal and I have had an ACR I card the whole time I've been here pretty much.

Devon, this fiasco you are referring to happened in Manila ? I always had the feeling the immigration people in NAIA are more switched on than the people in Clark airport.

That's not correct (now).

Any foreigner staying more than 59 days must get an ACR-I card.

....learn something everyday thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom