New & Interesting Greeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
Hummm... Do you think that guy in the other car was telling me he had 100psi??

Alright, maybe it's my age (or mental capabilities) I don't get it. Help please!

That would be the universal "You're #1" sign. Most commonly used with the middle digit extended.

Ever since I took off my W04 sticker, people quit telling me they're down to 100 PSI :D

dlndavid:
Ever since I took off my W04 sticker, people quit telling me they're down to 100 PSI :D
Well, if you're missing it, heres one from me .!. :D

oem3105:
As I was driving, a van was coming at me in oncoming traffic.

Like other bikers, I wave Hi to other bikers... cars with dive flags, I also wave Hi.... and once I waved Hi at a fellow "friend of Bill W" and got a single finger returned! (so much for serenity)

but sorry... dive flag or not, if a van was coming at me, I think I'd take a right turn fast!

Be careful when travelling, in many countries the divers OK sign is the equivalent to giving someone the finger... :wink:

OK, lucky for me he wasn't in my lane. We were just approaching each other in traffic. Sorry for the lacking description - sum tyms i dont talk two gud...lol.

miketsp - that would be my luck! I can just picture myself giving a "local" the OK sign just before the ambulance shows up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom