New Member in CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ajtaz8

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys,

Glad to be a new member here. I'm a diver from CT and willing to travel anywhere in the Northeast to dive. Always looking for good dive buddies for salt or fresh water. Who else is in the area?

Welcome aboard SB. I'm in Westchester Co., NY a few weeks each Summer and have searched for and dived whatever areas I could find on the CT coast. My favourite has been Pleasure Beach, near New London. There is a boat ramp there and not too busy in summer on weekdays. Maybe 12-15 feet depth and I've found some nice knobbed whelks there. Let me know if you find any other decent spsots along the Sound. I know Stonington is quite good, but restrictive in Summer.

I'm in MA I usually dive RI or cape ann. CT doesn't have much for dive sites.

Where in CT, I'm near Bradley? As Formernuke says most ocean diving is RI or better Cape Ann but there are a couple places to just play around in CT.

Where in CT, I'm near Bradley? As Formernuke says most ocean diving is RI or better Cape Ann but there are a couple places to just play around in CT.
I'm in Newington, but work in Windsor right down the road.

Reactions: EdC
Hey guys,

Glad to be a new member here. I'm a diver from CT and willing to travel anywhere in the Northeast to dive. Always looking for good dive buddies for salt or fresh water. Who else is in the area?
Hi - I, too, am from CT and live just north of Waterbury and I am looking for sone people to dive with. Looks like I can’t travel as much as you but I can within reason. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Brian

Watertown here and looking to connect with some people to dive with. I’ve had my OW for only a couple of months and really enjoy diving, but need to find a buddy to go with. Thx

Are you talking about Bradley Beach-- a park near West Haven?

Hey guys, I currently live in Bristol. Just purchased my first set of dice gear and looking to get a lot of use out of it. Always down to dive and meet new dive buddies.

Hey guys, I currently live in Bristol. Just purchased my first set of dice gear and looking to get a lot of use out of it. Always down to dive and meet new dive buddies.
Definitely join New England Scuba Divers on Facebook. There's a bunch of us in the area. - New London County

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom