New Navy Commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Tours N Iraq`

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone know the music used in the current US Navy commercial. It is the commercial with "All things American" on it and the music is an instrumental acustic guitar piece. Thanks.

I would like to help you out but, the T.V. stations like to air them at 0100 or later way past my bed time. Don't feel like staying up and watching Navy commercials, prefer Army ones instead (ok so, I am biased, I stay with the team).

DMP:
I would like to help you out but, the T.V. stations like to air them at 0100 or later way past my bed time. Don't feel like staying up and watching Navy commercials, prefer Army ones instead (ok so, I am biased, I stay with the team).

I can't help either, haven't seen that commercial but then again I tend to turn the channel when military recruiting commercials come on as they tend to make me want to vomit (they are the main causes of my recurrent bouts with acute bulls--t toxicity).

Yeah, they do tend to muster up that deep-gut sickness sometimes. Thanks for the posts though!

2Tours, consider the source . . .

Just remember . . . the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, brought to you by soldiers, sailors and airmen . . .
. . . and paid for with their blood.

the K

The Kraken:
2Tours, consider the source . . .

Just remember . . . the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, brought to you by soldiers, sailors and airmen . . .
. . . and paid for with their blood.

the K
Well said :yelclap:

The only soundtrack for a military recruiting commercial that I remember is from one of ours a few years ago. It was a Jesus and Mary Chain song (If you've ever heard of them, you'll know how weird that is). It was basically a song glorifying drug addiction. I'm a bit of a subversive, so I'm probably the only one that noticed. It's still hard to believe that: 1: they would actually use the song and: 2: the band would give their permission for it. Some ad agency creative director probably had a good laugh.

The new commercial is all instrumental (guitar) and talks about "All Things American."

swankenstein:
The only soundtrack for a military recruiting commercial that I remember is from one of ours a few years ago. It was a Jesus and Mary Chain song (If you've ever heard of them, you'll know how weird that is). It was basically a song glorifying drug addiction. I'm a bit of a subversive, so I'm probably the only one that noticed. It's still hard to believe that: 1: they would actually use the song and: 2: the band would give their permission for it. Some ad agency creative director probably had a good laugh.

Which song did they use? Darklands and Automatic were two of my favourite albums (ahh, high school flashbacks...).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom