New Oceanic OC1 Dive Computer Now Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps I can deliver one to Cozumel personally... Hmmmmm.

Life can be hard on a sales rep.:rofl3:
Having to go all the way to Coz. just to get a OC1 to a customer.:shakehead:
Have any job openings.:D
I prommise I will travel all the world just to keep the customer HAPPY.:D

btw.OC1 looks very good.Hope we get some soon.

Just talked to him. Ya'll get an A+ for customer service in my book. Thanks so much for expediting this. Will be interested to hear the outcome on this problem.

A dive computer that can't count? Who do you think you are, Intel?

Waiting patiently for UPS to deliver my OC1 today.

$1,499.95 MSRP woohoo.....for a computer that can only count to 10 :)

Thanks Doug! And thanks to Mark too! New unit arrived this morning. CDT works as expected. Love this thing, looking forward to using it in Mexico next week. The data upload to OceanLog is fantastic! Oceanic has definitely won me over as a repeat customer.

Doug:

I bit the bullet and purchased an OC1 about a week ago. I did three dives with it and I also found a small problem.

First two dives were done on same day (deep and wreck training) a week ago, right after I got my OC1. After first dive, the log shows the lowest temperature is 0. Then on second dive, the lowest temperature correctly displays 53.

Yesterday I did a night dive training, and again, log displays lowest temperature is 0.

I downloaded data to Oceanlog, and all temperatures are logged correctly in Oceanlog.

I am also going to Cozumel later this month, and would really love to have OC1 with me. I already gave my OC1 to dealer today. Dealer says he probably needs to reset the computer. Any idea if this will fix the problem? If not, is this something simple to fix?

BTW, I probably won't do any dives until I am in Cozumel so I cannot verify if the problem is fixed. If the problem is not fixed, would you personally deliver a replacement to Cozumel for me? :)

Thanks!

Checked my watch and have not found the same - but have passed this on. I'll let you know if anything comes of it on our end. I would prefer to just get your watch back - and rather than leave you OC1-less while we figure it out - we'll arrange to get you another. Your dealer may already be talking with our support guys - would you PM your dealer details and contact - we'll take it from there.

Doug:

I PM you my dealer info. One more info to pass: The History 2 page also shows 0 as lowest temp recorded.

Thank you for taking care of this quickly! It is the first time I purchase any scuba gears and I surely made a smart decision to purchasing everything from Oceanic, for both me and my daughter!

BTW, OC1 really is an excellent and handsome watch/computer. Even my instructor notice about it when I wore it on for first time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom