New Oxycheq Mach V!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered one from COVC-I don't want to be the betatester.

laughintom:
Here are Photos of the Mach V next to my SS 45lb and my 40 lb Deep Outdoors wing:

Do you and COVCI share a kitchen?

Not a kitchen, by the way. It's the hallway outside my apartment. That's the joy of being a Bronx apartment dweller. I dove the wing this Sunday at Dutch Springs. I loved it. The wing is barely larger than my LP 125. Plenty of lift and it trimmed out beautifully. I suspected it would be awkward to float on my back with such a narrow wing, but it was extremely stable. Anyone else dive it yet?

Also wanted to say to Patrick and Chris, nice meeting you guys at BTS and thanks for the help with my other wing. The Mach V is awesome! You were definately not BSing me!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure seeing you at the show --- as insane as our booth was. It was so crazy that I was actually looking forward to the 20 hour drive straight back to Florida.

Next year I'll need more room and more help.

Glad you liked the Mach V, I had NO DOUBT in my mind that you would.

We have 16 wings (sizes and styles combined) and will soon abe at 19. Believe it or not, I have a few other ideas that I would like to test, but in order to maintain sanity, I will hold off on those designs for a couple of years.

That said, I am pretty proud of the Mach V. It really is a work of art and I would like to think that I took that design to the next level --- well balanced, 360 loop with zipper, small front profile, crazy narrow, rugged construction, and even looks good. I did exactly what I wanted to do and cannot think of another thing to improve upon that design. If you take a close look at it, you know a lot of thought went into it.

Also, thanks for putting up the photos. I have not had time to add them or a bunch of other new products to the web site.

Best regards and safe diving,

Patrick
-----
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

laughintom:
Also wanted to say to Patrick and Chris, nice meeting you guys at BTS and thanks for the help with my other wing. The Mach V is awesome! You were definately not BSing me!

i ordered mine from jagfish, i should be getting my hands on it next week. i have heard nothing but "wow"s about it.

laughintom:
Not a kitchen, by the way. It's the hallway outside my apartment. That's the joy of being a Bronx apartment dweller. I dove the wing this Sunday at Dutch Springs. I loved it. The wing is barely larger than my LP 125. Plenty of lift and it trimmed out beautifully. I suspected it would be awkward to float on my back with such a narrow wing, but it was extremely stable. Anyone else dive it yet?

Thanks for posting about this wing. I didn't know it exsisted, but had been imagining it for for a long time.I don't even need to see it in person. I got the BTS price from COVCI (thanks COVCI), so this worked out rather well. Thanks again, Bronx-person.

evad:
Thanks for posting about this wing. I didn't know it exsisted, but had been imagining it for for a long time.I don't even need to see it in person. I got the BTS price from COVCI (thanks COVCI), so this worked out rather well. Thanks again, Bronx-person.

You will be getting two seperate packages. One will contain the wing and the second will have your STA.

Thanks again,
Chris
COVCI

Wow... I didn't realize that the Mach V was available. I've been patiently waiting but now that they're ready please put me down for one, Patrick.

This is gonna be one heck of a wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom