New Profile Eraser available for Suunto comps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CIBDiving

Contributor
Reaction score
I've rewritten the history/profile eraser tool.
The previous version could cause errors in the way the computer read the histories.

http://LiquidImagePhoto.com click "free stuff"

Does anyone work at a shop that has a copy of the suunto program to remove the tissue loading from the gekko?? I'm told the program exists but I'm having a heck of a time finding a copy.

I hope I am able to contact you here as I cannot find another way :-(

I used your awesome tools a few years ago when I set my Gekko to Vyper mode and have been happy ever since.
But yesterday I wanted to go for a dive and my Gekko went into some kind of error mode.
It did not actually display "Er" but the pO2 level started blinking at around 2.9 and it went into some kind of fake diving mode and showed asc time and other stuff.

It completely blocked the menu button. I was still able to select dive-time vs. clock but nothing else.

I managed to get it into PC mode by removing the battery over and over again until I was fast enough to reach PC mode.

I then used your DCEraserV3.0 (SuuntoEraser.exe) to reset everything. But afterwards I am still getting the same error. So I am guessing that only some data is being cleared.

I was wondering if there was any way of properly cleaning/wiping/resetting the Gekko as right now, it's just a paper weight :-(

I hope this eMailadress still exists and that you can help me out.

Many thanks for all your great work!

Back
Top Bottom