New RI diver here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterkitty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi! I am going to start SCUBA classes the last week of this month and I am excited. :) I can't wait to go diving, not to mention it will help with my research.
Peace,
Linda

Hi linda.
Congrats on your getting your cert.
I dive alot in the Newport, jamestown area. let me know if you want to go diving.

john

Welcome aboard Linda! Check out the New England Lobster Divers forum for info about local divers and what we're up to.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm a diver in RI also and dive in Jamestown/Newport and Gloucester, MA when I can. Let me know if you ever need a dive buddy.

What kind of research are you doing?

-- Matt

Wow you know RI is a small state when the new RI diver even shares an office with you!

I guess I don't need to tell you how to find me if you are looking for a dive buddy....

AHHHH RHODE ISLAND..... land of many wonders... Being stuck in chicago and diving in quarries make me miss the ocean, and all it's lil creatures.. Welcome to scuba board, and hope u enjoy ur classes.....Next week will be home to dive in some real water, can't wait.. I'll be posting, interested in going Sat 7/24 during the day in Narragansett if anyone is interested .. Drop me a line. SOOO CAN"T WAIT to taste the salt water... YIPPIE!!!

RIOceanographer:
Wow you know RI is a small state when the new RI diver even shares an office with you!

I guess I don't need to tell you how to find me if you are looking for a dive buddy....

Cute. By the way I found a great use for the empty bookshelves in our office...you shall see when you come around. :) (and yes it's diving related :wink: )

tg54:
Have fun, it's a great sport.

Research???

Hi! I am an oceanography student and I am exploring the biology of the invasive tunicates species in Narr. Bay. Diving is going to help a lot with that. Thanks for asking. :)

Back
Top Bottom