New Scuba Diver To Be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats and I will be praying that she matures quicker that her Dad did. :D

Chad

ckharlan66:
Congrats and I will be praying that she matures quicker that her Dad did. :D

Chad
I resemble that remark.:eyebrow:

James Goddard:
5lbs., 5oz. 18".

James

That's how small I was when I was born at 7mo. :11:

James Goddard:
Just a quick note to let eveyone know...showing herself to be as patient as her parents, Audrey Marie Goddard was born 5 weeks early at 7:48 PM CT! Mama and baby are doing fine...it still hasn't sunk in yet for dad.

5lbs, 5oz. I don't have pictures yet, only video, but I'll get a picture up in the next day or so.

James

Congrats pop and mom. Now then fun begins! Cherish the time when they are small. I used to think how great it would be when my boys got older so we could do things together -- and it is. But now I miss when they were small enough to carry (now my youngest picks me up and carries me around)

Well as of about 1PM yesterday Audrey is home! She's on an apnea monitor and still has some problems coordinating the suck, swallow, breath thing but both she and us are getting better at it so she almost never looses color now.

Now we just need to figure out how to sleep with a 3 hour feeding schedule. Mama wants 2 people around for the feedings until she's more comfortable with things.

James

Glad to hear she's home James. Things will get better, Hang in there!

Before you know it she will be asking you to use the car..or worse, to go on a date with a BOY!

Back
Top Bottom