New Scubaboarder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brad Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Folks,
It seems I have jumped the gun and not introduced myself to all you lovely bubble blowing people or soon to be bubble blowers!!!
I am an Australian diver living in Mallorca, Spain with my amazing wife Bea.
I have been teaching divers for around 7 years and still have a huge passion for the ocean and teaching.
We have set up a recreation and wellness company here, scuba diving being one of our services...of course!!!
We have a very strong belief in education and conservation at a local level and have made sure through setting up this company that the roots for these types of programs will be solid.
Lets see what our involvement in SB will bring...I am hoping to start a few very exciting programs here in the Balearic Islands and will be looking for ideas and maybe even assistance in the near future.
Anyway,I am an old diver who loves the ocean...if I can help in any way with questions please ask...

Hi Brad,,,,,,

it has been a long time since i was in Mallorca,,,but i remember it well!
made a few trips over there with the Navy and enjoyed them,,,hope it has not changed too much,,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom