New Sidemount Video Diving Guide from Jeff Loflin & Jill Heinerth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay. I follow you now. No worries. Where are you located? Do you have decent Internet service? Here's what the digital distributor has to say about iPads: iPad users: Apple does not allow downloads to iPad. You can stream on iPad or download to your computer and transfer to iPad.
Ok, so here's what I might do then:

Buy as many copies of the video as I have students.

Put each purchased copy on an iPod Touch, and loan the iPod Touch to them, if they are watching it out of class. So when the iPod Touch is returned, the file is returned, and email them a link so if they want to buy the video when they get back home, they can.

I am assuming that the 'no-copying' rule does not mean no putting on a playback device. That's how iPads, and iPods work: by copying from the computer to the device, so there is some copying going on. But since the iPads and iPods do not allow files to be easily coped from them, they are reasonably secure.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if this DVD is still available for download? If so where?

The video is still available.. I had a chance to watch it recently. Great idea and some good information but in my opinion it could have been better. I feel it lacked a lot of BASIC content.

Peter

I ended up ordering the DVD through Jill via Amazon. I could not find it available for download anywhere.

For what ever reason lately it has taken over a month or two to get mail here on Kwaj. I ordered Mark Powell's Deco book and it was shipped early Feb and it still is not here.

Is there a place I can download Jill's video? The above links are no longer valid?

Thanks,
~Oldbear~

Last edited:
Let me know what you think!

I thought this was a great DVD. Very impressed how clear and concise they explained the topics.

The UTD "Sidemount Essentials" DVD was horrible, especially compared to Jeff and Jill's.

Highly recommended for anyone thinking about sidemount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

57Writer

Great video, very informative and interesting. Highly recommended. Bought it a month ago and watched 3 times so far- love it since I also have Hollis SMS100 and
new into sidemount.

Link does not work for me. Where is this available?

Link does not work for me. Where is this available?

From my research, the download is no longer available. The DVD is available on Amazon.com through Jill's store, it's where I bought mine, and received in about a week. Worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom