new SP 109's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok so i do not need a new volcano orifice. i will be on the look out for these part thanks.

Unless it's damaged you will not need one, most often they are, but if damage is slight/shallow sometimes you can successfully clean it up. You need to look at it under a jewellers loupe or similar as sometimes damage is not visible to the naked eye. Run your nail around the edge and feel for nicks.

Wiping the surface of the orifice with a Q-Tip to see if it catches can also be helpful on assessing the condition.

Sometimes, just a pencil eraser can be used to clean/dress up the sealing surface successfully.

If you get too carried away using micro mesh etc you can flatten edge out which will net you a very low cracking effort, way out of spec.

Plastic orifices are not too expensive and are my go to of late, surprisingly robust and of course will not corrode.

Man, those look pretty. At least from this picture. Awesome!

Dude I bought a bigger house to fit more dive gear and I have no idea in which part of the bigger house they are

014.JPG

Some of it yeah mint gotta be 50 years young

018.JPG

Let's hope they don't end up camping in here

Nice! Wish i had a crawl space to store stuff😁

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom