For Sale NEW! Suunto Titanium DX Dive Computer - PRICE REDUCED! $650 shipping included!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grb0906

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a New In The Box, never been used, Suunto Titanium DX Dive Computer with USB Cable and all documentation.
IMG_5636.JPGIMG_5637.JPG

$775, shipping not included

I’m not interested in your computer, but I will say this:

All stock photos? No photos of actual computer for sale? Sort of suspicious. How do we know you’re not trying to scam someone? There’s been an issue with Shearwater and Garmin computers getting purchased from dive shops with stolen credit cards. They’re later sold online as “new, never used.”

Good point. I've attached photo's of the actual computer, in its box to the post.

I'll update my other listing with actual photos of the computer and transmitter too.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers!

I'll let it go for $700 including shipping. Better that someone can use it, instead of sitting in its box.

Hi there,

Do you have proof of purchase?
In a nutshell, not with me. I can probably get it from the dive shop I teach at, as I bought it during a Suunto fire sale through the dive shop.

In a nutshell, not with me. I can probably get it from the dive shop I teach at, as I bought it during a Suunto fire sale through the dive shop.
If you can get me anything, even just a proof of debit or something, I'd be happy to buy it.

It was purchased through Suunto's Ambassador program, where I filled out a form, the shop sent to Suunto, and Suunto billed my credit card.
I'll have to dig through a bunch of old credit card statements. I'll try to get to that tonight after I finish work for the day.
Cheers!
Gary

If you can get me anything, even just a proof of debit or something, I'd be happy to buy it.

Are the Stig?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom