New to Birmingham and looking for some dive buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey gulfdiver sorry i am just now getting back to you, havent had a chance to check my scuba board till now. i actually went to bluewater yesterday for a dive (friday) and it was a blast. I probably will be going again this coming Friday also if you guys plan on going again. Thanks again for the invite, hope I get to dive with you soon!!!

i`ll
be back in bham this week , so if you wanna go i`d like to try. i haven`t been there before so it`ll be a good learning trip..lol

doupdiver,

It was great diving with you last Friday...let me know if you go diving next Fri, and I'll definitely try to make it.

Welcome doupdiver! I don't get to do much diving or posting since school started back (full time workaholic/part-time nerd), but if you go to Bluewater on Saturdays sometimes, give me a shout and I just might be able to escape!

:)

Welcome to SB Doup. I'm at Blue Water nearly every other weekend - often teaming up with BM2.0 and others. Stop by the shack to stay hello. (white dive trailer with no markings)

May all your dives be warm and clear!

Kenny

Anybody going to BlueWater this Friday? I'm trying to figure out the use of my new gear and need somebody to dive with who knows the ropes. I'm very new and not real good in the water yet but I'm safe and probably entertaining to watch flop around in the water trying to stay horizontal....oh yeah...welcome Miss Doup!

Last edited:
Welcome..
I'm up for "skip work and dive - Fridays" .. next time y'all go, let me know..

RV:
Welcome..
I'm up for "skip work and dive - Fridays" .. next time y'all go, let me know..

How about this Friday? I can be there by 1100. Thursday also works too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom