New to boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

proud, nah, I don't see it..:wink:

we don't have that many kids, but for home school team this year will be our smallest and youngest team. we will only have 38 kids on the team last I heard. 2 years ago we had 63 with a JV/middle school and seperate High School. I am the Def Coord for our high school Team.

It is awesome to get to interact with the kids, as well as the parents. we have unique circumstances with each kid. Our entire league is a Christian based program. but we do get all types of kids. Kids that have played at public school, kids that have never played football in their lives, and kids that played flag and such.

I agree with you, the lessons and friendships these kids learn they will carry(hopefully) with them the rest of their lives. I am in my 3 year of coaching with them.

well it depends on how you look at it. we have a team I believe that runs the 5-2. we run a 3-4 but at times it can look like a 5-2 with our OLBs on the LOS. trying to confuse the defense and bring pressure from different looks and places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom