New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello to all. This is the first time I've ever posted anything anywhere so here it goes.
I've been diving for close to twenty years. I only have advanced openwater card but my experience goes much futher than that. When I started diving a group that had been diving since the early 1960s took me in and taught me a lot. I've been a member of the Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association for 17 years. The PDRA is a club made up of 17 smaller clubs located in central NC and southern Va. PDRA owns three rock quarries that is open to its members 24-7. My salt water diving has been limted to diving off the NC coast, mostly wreck diving. I do alot of diving in the local lakes around swim holes with my underwater metal detector. Its about one foot or less of vis but I don't mind as I find rings and things. Well not much to tell so good luck diving.

Danny

Well hey there Danny and welcome aboard. I can't wait to hear some of your diving stories. With all those years of expierence, I'm sure you must have some good ones.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Danny and welcome to Scubaboard. I'm getting ready to move to Charlotte and will be joining the PDRA. I want to be able to access some of the private quarries in the area. If you're ever in our area give us a shout. Also, check out the NCWD forum on SB, we're an active group (well, we try) and are always planning something.

Mel

Hey Danny, welcome to SB, and you already got the ladies following you around.
David

Yeah, you're AOW card will get you on a boat when the operator doesn't know you, but your experiences carry a lot more than that. I'll certainly look forward to your input on the forums here.

don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom