New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure. I work during the week, and am slowly purchasing gear. (Just bought a great BCD and am loving it!) Next comes the regulator. And I need new fins, and a new gear bag...does it ever end? (I'm going to be a bag lady soon with great dive gear!)

Anyway, I'm up for a weekend dive and will travel. I'll just have to rent the gear.

Cool! As a matter of fact I'm heading to Kingston this weekend.............

Hey what's your phone number? PM me? I'm about to leave work but I can call you....... I have some spare gear that if you're anywhere near my size you may be able to borrow.

Hi there ScubaGoddess,

Welcome to SB! Glad you found us. Best of luck with the DM training.

Diverlady

welcome!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

With a username like that, I'm sure you'll attract attention around here when you post. Better make it good.
:lol:

We have an Ontario forum, of course, and I'll be up yonder myself the first weekend of Sept....

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

welcome to the board SG1.... Its a great place to chat and there is tons of info here...

Check out "Ontario Fresh Water Freaks" and you'll find lots of us "locals" on here.

Thanks! I've already made contact.

NetDoc:
Welcome and good luck with the DM cert! When you finally earn it, please ask Diving Gal about access to our Instructor to Instructor forum which is open only to DMs and higher.

You also may want to check out the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks club under the Canadian section we have in the Clubs section. Be careful though... they are kinda "freaky"! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom