New to the Board from the Seattle Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M

Mac

I just signed on today. Great site. I like the way things are organized. I appreciate the information here and hope I can give some back someday.

We're going on a cruise for our anniversary here in a week and was able to get some great information about dive ops. On an off-big-anniversary year we'll set up in one place for more than 8 hours and hopefully get more than just a taste of each place.

Thanks again,

Greg
MacDonald

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often...

Know what you mean about the tasting of cruises. You just start to visit an island when it's time to get back aboard. I tired of that, and now like to stay and dive the same area, for a few days at least.

But have a good Honeymoon! :pinkandlo: Come back when you get home...

don

Hi Mac!
Welcome from a fellow newbie to the board. However, I assume you're not new to scuba? My husband and I will also be going on a cruise soon, one week after I complete my open water certification. We'll be diving at 4 ports. We usually alternate our trips- cruise, land, cruise, land, etc. But this will be our first "diving" cruise. Anyway, I wanted to welcome you aboard and hope to hear more from you. Where is your cruise going and when? See ya!
Foo

Yep, welcome............

Welcome! Can't wait to join you back in the PNW, without the snow, of course. Have a great cruise!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom